Wednesday, September 21, 2011

school started
















all my claz start from tis monday.
it really take a long hours.not juz 1 day is everyday=="
everyday start at 9am~
means that i need to wake up on 730am!!
the reason why i need to wake up so early is because i nid to cook my lunch to school.
it's too expensive to take lunch in campus><
i nid to save money.

haiz~~actually all the subject i nid to study is quite boring><
especially the math.
they only teach primary school math==
but i cnt skip the claz....really waste my time=="
1 week 4 hours...
boring boring n boring.

n i realize that i become like an aunty after i cm here.
everyday buy vegetable,meet,egg n many many grocery==
i think i wil cook very gd after tis 4 years
sometimes it really make me feel very troublesome to cook.
so,i wil juz eat sandwich or biscuit when i lazy.

miss all of the things in malaysia...TT
my delicious food
my dearest friend
n many many....
haiz~~
i wan holiday!!!














photo taken when skype with someone~^^

3 comments: