Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a complicated week

i joined the hiphop society
we learnt krump in 1st lesson =.=
long time didnt dance...whole body is so pain nw><
like a "aunty" ...

after the claz,we decided to go fresher ball
the fresher ball is located at silence pub n it's begin from 11pm
wow...tis is my 1st time wearing the sexy dress n go out...
n my 1st time to go pub too!!
freezing when walking on the street(the skirt is too short)~
hahahaha...actually i hv a lot of fun tat day^^
all the ppl is so high in the club~
met a lot of ppl n many things happen in the club...
although it's very fun but i noe tat it's very dangerous...
i wont go thr without my fren...
n nez time i wont wear so sexy go le d....=.=
i hate those boy who kacau me in the improper ways!

After we back to hostel,my friend room had been robbed!!
all the laptop,netbook,router,money lost!
but the thief is so funny,
he take riggit malaysia but no take pound =.=

Fortunately,the police help them to check the cctv
the thief was caught!!
in one day only!!
so efficient !
totally not like malaysia~

1st time go pub^^


haha~so misty^^

my friend in ireland^^

No comments:

Post a Comment