Monday, November 7, 2011

烦死了==

i am so regret and angry now....
found a university at belfast...
its juz need 3 years  to take my honours degree!!
n 1 year d tuition fees is 9000 pounds...
although is more expensive but juz nid 3 years...
so the total amount is cheaper!!
n the most important thing is this is a top ranking university!!
huh~~~~~~
regret~~><"
maybe i wil try to transfer my credit to tat school next year or the following year~~
if cant than maybe i wil study my honours or master there~~
haizzzzzz......
其实这也不能怪我叻~~
全世界有上万间大学。。。
我怎样懂要找哪里呢??
只能从错误中学习吧。。。
不过这次的代价大了点啦~~

haha~~suddenly remember that gt ppl wan me to upload the photo o~~
but i havent take it from my friend le~~
this is from my phone d la~~
the "极品“dnt hv la~
i didnt take photo with them~
hope u guys cn satisfied le la~
XD


















Have a great time in Silence Night Club when Halloween night^^
miss it so much~

3 comments:

  1. 好啦,
    别伤心了。
    都做了决定,
    just go for it.

    当然,
    明年可以transfer就比较好咯。

    尽力就好。
    不要给自己太大压力。
    你这个自虐狂。
    hehehehhehe.
    ;p

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 性感护士!!!
    不要忘了介绍给我认识啊那个极品!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~~the极品 I also dunno who lai d la~^^ juz dance with them only ma~^^next time la~~i take photo with them~
    but not everytime i can find d oo^^

    ReplyDelete