Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Start my revision for final exam

Just back from london last friday~
stay at home for christmas and christmas eve
and go dublin again on monday~
is boxing day~
i think many people dont know wad is the day about~~
it's just a day for shopping~
many shop include branded shop hv big sale。。。
My friend woke me up at 5am=="
they wan to go early but unfortunately the bus didnt come
we wait at bus stop for 1 hour
damm cold~~=="

And today~
I need to start my revision for final exam
no chatting and no movie~
it's quite hard for me at first

All my photo still at friends thr~
cnt upload it here~
i will take the photo from her and upload next week~

And the other thing is I dont want to think too much tis few week~
hope everything will be clear after my exam~~
cheer up n is time to start my revision again^^

No comments:

Post a Comment