Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To Yong Yihlin!!!





we have been celebrated many birthday together
This is the first time since this few years I cant celebrate ur birthday with you~
nvm~
I believe Do and Re will gv u a gd birthday~
Dont miss me too much~^^
Wish you can find a boyfriend in this year
And wish us can meet together this year(if i cn go back^^)
Wish u all the best in ur study too~~
And wish our friendship can last forever~
U must remember ~
No matter what happen I will always support you~~
And I really miss you so much~~~
I love u ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. ya :]
    i miss you so much eh.
    boyfriend ar.
    kan yuan fen lor.
    hehe :D
    PLS LAR WEI,
    COME BACK LAR.
    have been 4 months 21 days we didn't meet up.
    T_________T

    anyway,
    thanks :D
    love you more.
    <3

    ReplyDelete