Wednesday, June 6, 2012

midnight

dont ask me online such early~~
cause i also dunno==

dunno wan to write wad at first...
but after c something ~~felt like so disappointed....

well~~maybe we are not best friend
but at least u rstill a fren for me....
misunderstanding btw us seems like more deep as the time go....

i can't control wad u think
i understand u will judge me whatever i did
i didnt means tat all i did is right but i just feel like whatever i did u also wan to judge
i would like to ask u what wil u do if u r me==?
don't act like u very understand me cause u didnt take part in my life tis few years
i have no energy to explain too much for u since we are not talking for years
but pls don't always judge me....u hv no right to do tat

i realize tat u can't let all the people in the world like u
if u change because 1 person hate u
then hw many time u nid to change in the future?
of course I still need to change all my bad habit
but I wil choose to keep my personalities


No comments:

Post a Comment