Friday, February 22, 2013

Long time

It's been a long time since i wrote the last post...

the most memorable things in the starting of 2013 is the italy trip!!
went to a lot of places in one week~~
exhausted because walk for whole day in that week!


















DAY1-Milan
The most unforgettable moment when i went inside the building
Cant imagine how the people build all the things inside
It's too beautiful
but the most annoying thing is those black guy in front the building keep asking me to buy this n buy that
i wish i can yell at they n said "BACK OFF!!" (just joking~~ XD)






the mouth of truth
still remember when i was young i like to play this machine in all the shopping centre just to 
check all the machine said the same thing about me@@
Cant believe that i finally go the first mouth of truth in the world
spent 0.50 euro to take picture with it~totally worth!!









Rome-许愿池!
always c it in movie n finally this time i can c with my eyes!!
i wished i can spent all the at there just looking at it
but i did make a lot of wish when i was there XD





















Rome-Colleseum 竞技场
Well....i only knew this place when i studied history
but if i dont go this place i cant said i been to Rome !!^^
did some crazy thing with my friend here~~























Florence
Just stayed here for few hours after i went to the outlet
almost lost my mind n bought a PRADA bag but fortunately i didnt did that..
if i bought that bag maybe i am trapped in italy now n cant even go back ~XD




















miss that time so much~~
ate ice cream everyday when i was in italy!!
it's too delicious!!
hahahaha....suddenly remember one thing!!
A  waitress give me a note n wrote "Hi,cute long hair^^ " on it...so cute~~XD

Most important things i learnt from this trip:
don't go vacation with bunch of ppl because it might end up with fight
this is because all of us were too tired n in such bad temper
so next time i will just go with 2 or 3 people...





















went for a drink to celebrate my friend 21st birthday!!
















I even organized a party for her!! had a great day that night! XD





















I had a happy valentine day~~ Thanks so muchh!!


Finally come to the end~
everything seems so well recently
not because of what
is just because i started to live my life
I cant do anything to stop rumor because whatever i did they will just judge
so i chose to turn around
it make me easier n i dont have to waste any energy
always tell myself to think positive!!
hope all my friends and family have a happy life

1 comment:

  1. im happy that you're happy!
    enjoy~~
    be yourself bravely ;]

    ReplyDelete